Photobucket

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Love - Do Love You

Pretty eyes, lovely lips, lovely hair
There's no disguise, I've got to stare

You make me cry, you make me smile
I can't ask why, not for a while
I keep my feelings locked away, so deep inside

Don't ask if I'll stay, to watch the pretty tide
I'd rather spill a thousand words, but still not tell
Through all the colorful birds, I am not well
Lying here I slip away, watching the clock tick

I think I'll stay, watch the sail of yet another ship
Take away this heart of mine, I'll be waiting
Through all the lonely time, still be anticipating
The three words that hold my love, I can't hide
Through the path of heaven above, I've cried

Yes, I've cried

Sometimes so hard I can't breathe, I'm still here
There's only one more deed, but the one I fear
I feel I have to tell you, wondering if you're okay
Please let my heart aim true, I cannot miss today

I honestly...

Do love you.

No comments:

Photobucket