Photobucket

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Restless Dreams

A long night, A sleepless dream, A world where shadows fall.
A loneliness that fills the air, no answers to my call.

I search for you; I call your name, within my heart I hear.
The screaming sounds of silence, is more than I can bare.

These restless dreams that haunt my world, each night I feel alone.
I long to hold you close to me, our love forever shown.

Each morning when the sun shines bright and clouds so high above
I wonder if you thought of me, or heard my heart, my love.

Each afternoon I walk alone, my head up in the clouds.
When you’re not there beside me, I’m alone though in a crowd.

When dusk begins to settle in, I think of you my love.
I send my heart again to you, on wings of snow white doves.

As darkness falls and shadows rise, my spirits reach the sky.
I’ll hold you in my arms this night; you’ll be close by my side.

To kiss your lips, to feel you close, within your eyes I’m lost.
To hold you underneath the stars, your love is worth the cost.

So let me say with certainty again that which you know.
I love you now and always will, my love is not a show.

It’s yours to keep each night you sleep each day forever more.
Just know my love, you need no key, my hearts an open door.

No comments:

Photobucket