Photobucket

Friday, July 25, 2008

JOKES

Two friends were talking on the prospects of blogging…
Blogger: I took up blogging full-time about a year ago. And it’s working really fast on my finance!
Friend: So where do you see yourself as a blogger in another year?
Blogger: On the road… homeless… penniless…

A smart sexy young techie blogger proposes to her boyfriend on the internet…
Here I ‘Enter’ your life…
Please ‘Save’ me in your heart…
I promise, I’ll ‘Format’ all your problems…
And ‘Shift’ you towards opportunities…
I’ll ‘Print Screen’ you and only you in my mind…
Not to ‘delete’ you ever from my memory.

Piano tuner: Good morning, sir, I’ve come to tune your piano.
Mr. Bush: But I didn’t ask for a piano tuner!
Piano tuner: I know sir, but your neighbors did.

Teacher: Students, you have forty minutes to write an essay on a soccer match.
Richard: (After two minutes) Here’s my paper, sir.
Teacher: What did you manage to write so quickly?
Richard: Match called off due to rain.

Some men strongly reasons in the merits of having 2 wives, because they believe…
Firstly: Monopoly is always damaging.
Secondly: Competition improves service.

Some techie men believe, women are like Internet viruses:
They enter your life…
Scan your pockets…
Edit your mind…
Download their problems and…
Delete your happiness.

No comments:

Photobucket