Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If Only You Knew

You were my chemistry
You decorated my heart
And in one fell swoop I tore it all apart
I wish I could freeze time, if only for a second
And move waves like the ocean so you could answer me this question
Wondering if my replacement will completely fill my presence
Through those lonely eyes I confused your words with misconceptions
Never stopping to ponder your actions and the passion behind your essence
Cry me your soul and know I never meant for this to happen
My words were harsh and painful and I apologize for uttering them
I know they cut deep and I'll probably never hear from you again
But this love is just as strong as it was in the beginning
In my heart you remain mine and your commands will always be my wishes.

No comments:

Photobucket